©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 27, 2011

Easter




Easter was spent in long Grove complete with egg hunt and easter basket hunt...which I don't get. On the SS (south-side) of Chicago no one hid baskets, but the kids seem to enjoy it. Karrick was the clear winner of this years hunt...I think Grandma  confused the Easter Bunny with Santa....it happens



Tim's brother Brian brought his 2 adorable 11 week old puppies, a brother/sister duo. If they weren't going to be the size of small elephants I would has kidnapped them.


It was a delightful day with family.
 After 17 years of visiting McGinty Farm I finally climbed the tall ladder into darkness

No comments: