©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 30, 2011

Glow in the dark bowling


Today Karrick was invited to his friend Danny's birthday party. It was a "glow in the dark bowling" party. For the second time this month I was asked to photograph the event.
I'm just posting the glow pictures because they are pretty cool and I guarantee no one got shot like these because no one thought to turn off the flash
My favorite being the shoes above











This little darling is the baby sister of a classmate...she is adorable and all personality. Baby A is at pick-up everyday after school. I snapped these beautiful candid shots in the bowling ally restaurant with awful lighting.
I can't believe how well they turned out. 




No comments: