©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




May 8, 2011

Fabulous Photos


What a fantastic Mother's Day. I laid on the deck for hrs and just read. I now have a nice tan!
Later on I grabbed my camera and bike and headed to Lilacia Park...the bloom-o-meter is  1/2 way to full bloom. I took close to 300 pictures and 290 were incredible!
Somehow I was seeing different light patterns everywhere I looked

The one above is my favorite, the little girl walked into my shot as I was snapping away. It almost looks like a painting
I may have to enter it in the lilac photo contest





I got down on the ground and angled the camera up








I focused on the top flower and then moved the camera over w/o refocusing


The white lights are actually branches on a tree


1 comment:

Mel said...

wow. this is just amazing. I love the line of the yellow and green tulips you took from the ground up. I'd hang it in my house for sure!!