©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




May 13, 2011

Photography


The best way to get through 2 plus hours of t-ball? Candid shots with the zoom. I broke my regular lens which I need to bring into the shop tomorrow. I think the moving part of the lens for the auto focus is off the track...hopefully!

 This little boy is Karrick's coaches son. His grandma and grandpa came to the game... all I can say is precious! I printed out a few 5x7 copies to give to the coaches wife at tomorrows game




 Just a super sweet picture of Karrick

 Lombard has the most amazing parks. Baseball fields are surrounded by ponds, wildlife, and greenery. Karrick and his teammate swing on a giant willow tree. I am sitting a good 25 yards away





No comments: