©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




May 5, 2011

Spring in Lombard



TJ and Callahan were home sick yesterday, so after I picked Karrick up from school I dropped him off at home. I grabbed my camera and big pink bike and headed 2 blocks over to Terrence View Park. Now I could only use my zoom lens because my regular lens won't auto-focus...something is off track...needs to go into shop. I was a little over zealous in cleaning my zoom lens so I had condensation inside that lens for most of my trip

I actually got some different kind of shots, I used a filter over the foggy lens for some which made the colors different and some of the background is skewed 








The wildlife is coming alive! I even saw our Blue Heron flying but couldn't capture the shot
I did see a beautiful wood-pecker and some beautiful birds


The baby ducks are my favorite, I watched the very protective mama flap her wings if any thing got close





No comments: