©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 1, 2011

Callahan before and after



before



after

they wouldn't cut it any shorter without charging me double
my darling Callahan had his 12 yo old check-up/physical today. Yeah, I know his birthday was in March...so what
My little boy grew 6 inches.....6! to a height of 5' 6, He is in the 98% of height. He really wants to play football, but I don't have it in me. It started today and is everyday from 5:30-7:30 outside, full pads 200 degrees. Games start in 2 weeks every Saturday...Sorry, can't do. I told him to wait a year and we'll do a camp first to see if he enjoy's working out til you puke and getting pummeled and "Getting your bell rung" . 

 tj went down so hard on his head, i can't believe he even got up


Plus, do we really want to rattle that Genius brain...NO

No comments: