©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 11, 2011

Friday Night lights




I am now the Glenbard East Rams, Sophomore football teams official photographer.
 YAY ME!


TJ being a sophomore player, plays on Friday nights at 5:00 (as opposed to 11 am Sat. mornings freshman year) He also gets to play on the varsity field (varsity game follows at 7:30)...stands, lights...ahhhh!
I am still waiting for official clearance from the varsity head coach to be allowed on the sidelines during the games. Maybe I'll get a cool pass to wear around my neck.
It's my dream to be even closer to the pack of wolves, hungry giant grizzly bears that view the football as an appetizer and my TJ as the main course.
All kidding aside, I am thrilled to death! This, along with being Pleasant Lane's official yearbook photographer (karrick's school) I think i'll be pretty busy

No comments: