©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 18, 2014

personal trainer results


A few months back I posted about TJ working out with his personal trainer Nate Aye at Golden Age Strength Club. I also work out there but in the geriatric group with a different trainer.
TJ does stuff like squat, pick up a 116 lb 14 in diameter cement ball and throw it over a shoulder height bar 12 times in a row. They do crazy ass stuff and it's fun to watch.
I had to send shirtless pictures to TJ's agent as he is the one that suggested TJ get a trainer. He wants TJ to start doing young mens/mens print work but TJ needed to bulk up
I wont post the front one's as it seems kinda wrong, but above is a shot from behind. I had no idea how big TJ has gotten in a short time. I do know he went from a 33 waist jeans to a 30 in waist that is sagging in the above shot, in 6 months. We all should be 6 foot with that waist
In a year I've only lost 1-1 1/2 inches on my waist....ah to be 17 again
Below are just 2 shots I took of TJ at the same time-such a cutie!

No comments: