©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 4, 2014

Fabulous at 50!!!


It happened, I turned 50. A half of a century. I say 1/2 down and 1/2 to go!
 I walk around daily with chronic pain in shoulder, elbow, hips, lower back and knees, but I can walk!!! Im also in better shape then I've in in a long time.
I can still wear leggings and short shorts and look cute...Ill take it!
Tim told me to keep this weekend open for a surprise. My surprise was a trip to Milwaukee. We stayed at the fabulous Iron Horse hotel. It was really cool. We spent the weekend eating, relaxing, shopping and just walking around the Historic Third Ward. We had the most amazing time and this will go down as my best birthday ever!!
plus we couldn't of asked for better weather!















No comments: