©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 24, 2009

McGinty Farm


After Didier Farm we headed to Long Grove to visit
Grandma and Grandpa McGinty. They live on 6 acres
and own a tree company
 so I was really excited to see the fall colors on their
land


Grandma always decorates for the holiday's
Every time you move some sensor ghoul or Goblin
was set off. Every where you looked it screamed
Halloween
Karrick was in his glory

The kids were sent outside to pick apples
off of grandma's trees for pie
TJ and my niece Marisa peeled them





Uncle Brian, Marisa and Karrick caving pumpkins

I love Karrick's green pumpkin

I finally was able to set my camera to capture 
the glowing

This was Karrick's favorite, she
picks her head up and you can see the red blood 
This is grandma all dressed up

The end of a long day with a tired little boy

No comments: