©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jun 3, 2014

winding down

 TJ had his last day of high school April 28th. He officially graduates June 7th
It is the strangest feeling that your son is done with school...done done. This last week he and his buddies have been bike riding, playing basketball, going out to eat and late nights hanging out wherever.
Two and a half months of freedom...to just chill and revel in the summer that is after high school before college. I can't even believe College is here. It's so exciting to hear where everyone is going. I ask all  his friends when they come over.
St Ambrose, U of I, Columbia, Western and Univ of CO, Boulder are where his close buds are going
TJ is set for NIU, aced his Math and Chemistry placements tests.  Can go straight to second semester sophomore levels for both. Still waiting on English results.
Im so excited for TJ to just enjoy the summer and work of course.



 Sunday TJ filmed the final scenes for "Family Values" We used a private to home to shoot in. The homeowner the sweetest lady ever at 94 yo, sat me down in her living room and told me all about her son that lives in LA. She spoke as though we had been friends forever. It was lovely, just lovely. She shared so much of her knowledge of the business with me.
It's surreal that all this is happening If it goes no further I w'll still feel honored to have been a part of it all. What a ride....fun and exciting. Have met some amazing people along the way. I am beyond thrilled for TJ. He is so not affected and nonchalant about it all. Might as well be going to McDonalds to flip burgers. He did say "Mom, she told me I was just beautiful" all shy like he's never heard it before. It was cute

Oh, her son? I'm sorry
Armyan Bernstein 

/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0077000/
  



No comments: