©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jun 12, 2009

All-Star game


American League


Tonight TJ represented the White Sox for the American league
all-star game and we beat the National league 19-12
The game was a full 9 innings, 3 hrs long. There was electricity
in the air and the stands were packed

All the kids are great ball players so I was really looking forward
to a fun relaxing game with TJ possibly playing in the
outfield with no pressure.

or so I thought

I almost passed out when I found out he was pitching...in the all-star game?
Really? Seriously!

The stress a mother feels anytime her child pitches is off the charts.
Wasn't sure I would be able to breath, but TJ did well and
walked off the field with a smile. The remainder of the game he played
shortstop and 3rd base...with some amazing plays!
TJ just missed a home run...ball hit fence, but didn't go over


My baby pitching as I hyperventilated in the stands
TJ confessed to being really nervous, but it didn't show



TJ and friends after the game
There was a 50/50 raffle and I won! All of Lombard heard
me scream when my number was called.
I walked away with $54, which I
proudly split with TJ. I couldn't of been happier had
it been a thousand bucks
Thank Cindi M. It was fate that you picked my ticket!


Tim took Cal and Karrick to Wis today. TJ and I
will join them after his travel game tomorrow at 8am









No comments: