©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jun 1, 2009

Kitchen renovation begins


I am focusing on the fun part of my day tomorrow, not my
impending neurosurgery at 10 am.

So,
 next Wednesday we are having our kitchen renovated.
We are getting a new stone back splash, new granite counters
and a new granite peninsula (table)
New paint and trim (living room too)

We are getting a brand new laundry room,  and master bath
repaired (water damage due to roof leak)

Tomorrow our new appliances are being delivered and I can't wait to
see them through my drug induced haze




This is our new refrigerator

SWEET!

Dishwasher

Niiiiiice!




Not sure which oven yet. We went to a store in Melrose park
picked all appliances out, ready to pay and found out that the sales tax was 15%
No F-ing way!
We walked out and went to Frye's in our hometown
in good old DuPage county where an 8% sales tax all of the sudden seems
cheap. They didn't have either stove there so we are on a hunt

We did get a new dryer to be delivered tomorrow



I like the first stove better, but it is not cheap
so we will see...

I purposely avoided my impending doom
OK, I'm getting 5 nerves cut in my Cervical Spine...OUCH!

No comments: