©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jul 23, 2011

1 down and 1 to go

 Have you ever been so busy that you can't even squeeze in a haircut for 1 kid? No joke over here. Today we drove to Roselle for our tournament just to find out it was canceled, Booyah!
Haircut time!
TJ's hair was so long that he missed catching a ball in the outfield.

 I asked him "was the sun in your eyes?"

"no, my hair got in my eyes and I was blinded"

That was 2 weeks ago

TJ went short and I think he looks adorable and I forgot how pretty his hazel eyes are. He wants to go shorter, but that needs to be cleared with his agent first. 


 Now, if I can just get Callahan in...


this boy drops 10 lbs with each cut

No comments: