©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




May 12, 2009

A Day with Callahan


Today Callahan had a Kolh's shoot in Milwaukee. 
It hit me that callahan is no longer a baby in the modeling world
He had his own hair and make up artist, his own 
stylist that pinned, clipped and tucked his clothes.
You can't see it, but he has clips all the way down from neck to feet
to creat a perfect fit

The clincher was...Cal was one of 4 models in this shot.
2 beautiful college age size 1 girls flown in from California,
a young man in his  twenties and Callahan.
Cal played a peer, not a son as in years past
(see him on box)

My 10 year old!

No shoot would be complete without all the "people"
standing around



Cal also had 2 solo shots, so cute watching him work it
The foot switch, the hand change and the far off gaze
from left to right
with each click of the camera

He just turned 10

I keep flashing to Brooke Shields at 11 
in her skin tight Calvin's
"Nothing comes between me and my Calvin's"

No comments: