©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Mother's Day was very mellow, Thank God


Tim and the boys picked fresh wild flowers in Long Grove
on Saturday. I received a beautiful floral arrangement
complete with chocolates from Tim
and Callahan surprised me with a pair of beautiful
blue/purple glass earrings. Callahan and Doug rode their skate boards to the 
Art Fair last weekend and they each bought a pair
 of earrings.
I had no idea, neither did Mona
I Love surprises.
I did get to take a long nap(what a gift)
as TJ had to be up and out by 7:30 am
Sat and Sun


The  look on Callahan's face when he gave me these earrings was priceless
He was so proud, that it made my heart melt




Congratulations TJ!


After a 3 day very intense travel tryout, the 
2009 12u Thunder Travel Baseball team
is chosen
22 kids showed up to tryout for a spot on the 2009 
team.
The competition was fierce, anyone of those kids had the skills to be on the team
I have to admit after the first day I slightly nervous for TJ
even though I knew he should be picked, you just never know.
 
My heart breaks for the kids that gave it their all
but had to go home

12u Thunder will play in 6 tournaments .
2 of those tournaments are National qualifying  tourney's
coach Ross wants us to play in the 2010 little League World Series
(there is more than one)
He coached a 13u team that won the in 2002 

No comments: