©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




May 17, 2009

Shopping...




I did something I don't ordinarily do. I went shopping
I don't mean shopping. 
I mean SHOPPING
I finally received my settlement.
While the majority went into a savings account
I had a new roof but on, paid off any outstanding bills
and put enough aside to redo the kitchen, laundry room
and upstairs bath.
I decided to treat myself to some nice things
(not without guilt, I might add)

I bought this amazing Canon EOS Rebel t1i camera
and...


I am still waiting delivery of the 
telephoto lens

I bought some cute shoes at ALDO
which I never would have
walk into before 



I shopped at Lord and Taylor
for the first time in my life!
bought 2 dress', 1 skirt and 1 shall 
(not even on sale)
OMG !
my heart pounded while paying
felt like a sin



I also picked up some odds and ends for the Tim and the
kids

Hell, they have suffered right along with me
due to my neck injuries

It was really fun and exciting to live as a rich
person for 1 weekend, but I had my fun
and now it's back to reality 





I took many pictures this weekend with my new camera. I am still learning to use all the features. The color and clarity of these photos is amazing even though
I will need to play with it for a while


This picture, I zoomed in from afar
and it is crystal clear. Just wait until my
telephoto lens to arrive, then you'll
be able to see TJ's eye color from across the field



Friends on a Saturday afternoon




Monkey see monkey do


I bought Karrick all new summer clothes 
from the Gap
Check out his cute Linen clam diggers


Go White Sox!
Yes, Buttercup even reaped the rewards

A $10 garage sale find...A solid wood roll top desk
complete with drawers and little cubes

No comments: