©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 1, 2011

Blizzard 2011, the beginning

 I was here for the Blizzard of 1967 and the Blizzard of 1979
Lets see where the blizzard of 2011 will go. I am off from work tomorrow and all 3 school are closed. My only hope is that we don't lose power because that would just suck. I anticipate losing the satellite signal.

 I walked to pick Karrick up from school with the sled. If I drove and parked I would be 3 doors down from my house. Everyone drove to pick up their kids today...except me


 Love the sideways snow

 When it snows my 10 year old dog becomes a vibrant puppy again. I love the movement in the shots....something a little different. 









No comments: