©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 16, 2011

family


last Saturday Tim and I brought Karrick and Callahan to Sunny Acres Farm in West Chicago. The weather was perfect high 70's low 80's and sunny. TJ didn't join us do to his concussion.






How sweet of Callahan to ride the elephant with Karrick who is hidden

Karrick loves his childrens Bible, anything to keep him reading !


 Tim and I attended my cousins wedding last night in Indiana. It was great seeing my dad, siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles. I just don't get to see them as much as I would like. Plus I got to go out and buy a darling new dress
Photograph by TJ






No comments: