©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 7, 2012

One step closer




Callahan's passport came in the mail today...it makes his trip to Italy seem more real
Callahan was one of 10 "academically talented" kids selected from his middle school to go on a 10 day educational tour of Italy this June with his teacher. Tim is also going as a chaperone, they will visit Rome, Florence and Venice
Callahan is the 1st one in our immediate family to get a passport. Tim's should arrive any day now. I guess I haven't been out of the country since 9/11. I've been to Mexico, Jamaica and the Bahama's a few times, but only needed a birth certificate. Just aged myself. I will  get the rest of us passports eventually...just in case I win that all expense paid trip to....somewhere

1 comment:

Mel said...

Maybe you'll win Finn's trip to London!