©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 15, 2013

lights camera action

My boy on a normal day in 2013
TJ had one busy weekend. Saturday he had to read with actors/actresses auditioning for roles in an upcoming episode he was filming. Sunday he filmed on location in Hammond IN all day. I came a little early to pick him up so I could watch a little.

Look below at what they did to my TJ!
It was a flashback scene and yep it was smack dab in the 80's

My boy when they throw him back to the 80's

The writer sent me this picture during a break . 
Needless to say TJ's new name on set is "dream teen" as he was very popular with the female extra's

TJ and Grace his co-star, they play brother and sister. Great thing is Grace lives just a suburb away, so we car pool every weekend.
tid bit on Grace: she played Annie in the Broadway musical of Annie and traveled the US for 9 months at age 9. She has quite the resume

OMG!

Monday was spent at Navy Pier doing a 3 hr promotional photo shoot. It was a beautiful day and everyone involved in the project is just a blast to hang with.  Above, TJ is getting direction from the photographer. I'm pretty excited to see the shots since the show is a comedy and they are all insane.
Thats all I can say




No comments: