©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 29, 2013

Christmas Day

After 30-40? some odd years Christmas is no longer held at my parents home. My dad said it was getting too much for him. Christine and I decided to alternate years, she took this year.
It turned out fantastic, Chris lives in such a cute bungalow full of charm that it makes me miss our big old home in Oak Park. I also grew up in a bungalow in Beverly
The meal was wonderful and almost all vegan as there are only few meat eaters left.


Hard to believe there is only a year between My Niece and Karrick. My niece is just stunning! 


What do you get the man that has everything? Why a Keurig of course!
Tim and I bought one about a month ago...Love it, just love it!
 Due to the large group of people long tables were set up in the basement so we could all eat together. It was a great family Christmas and I like the new tradition that has started

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the great compliments. It was awesome having everyone over. Let the festive family traditions begin!
- Casper