©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 24, 2013

TJ's music video is released!

Photo: #WARRIORRELOADED #MTV 

To all of the dancers and amazing 44 actors, you ALL made this video what it is. THANK YOU for your amazing commitment to character and this project as a whole. You froze your butts off with me and I truly will never forget it. Thank you once again to Vivian Sinya and Cluefx Productions for the amazing work and creativity, make up artists, Jennifer Lauren Wright, Alison Penner, Fashion designer, Rachel Frank, stylist, Tiffany McFiercin, and production heads, Iam Kmoon and Cory S. Lewis. 

Shout out to Kevin E Ross of Twoguard Media Group- Music & Brand Marketing and Twoguard Music Group - TMG for your mentorship on this journey. I'll be starting the new year off on WCIU! Stay tuned and many blessings to all.  

Now let's goooooo!!! 

http://www.mtv.com/artists/ashley-lauren/videos/369088/?xrs=playershare_fb





Tj on left in black cap

Ashley Lauren's music video "Warriors reloaded" was released this morning. I loved it, it brought tears to my eyes. Check out my TJ in it

Warriors Reloaded

No comments: