©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home, there is nothing like it. The last 10 months went like this: Basketball followed by track. In house baseball came along and overlapped track. Travel ball came and overlapped in-house. Fallball came and stayed until the 1st week of Oct. A miracle happened this three day weekend, we had no where to go!
I met friends for breakfast Saturday, then went to my standing 10:15 am deep tissue massage.
Julie T has been working on my neck every Sat for the last year. It's something I do just for my self.
I swear to God, for the rest of the day I did not leave the couch....Okay, I got up to order dinner
How about that for a day?

No comments: