©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 20, 2008

Karrick's Casting


After taking a long break from modeling, my boys really missed having a steady income. We started back with FORD MODELS. Karrick had a casting this morning for VIVA paper towels. Karrick is extremely outgoing and usually Books the job. He is called into the casting room and is very talkative with the photographer. The ad calls for a boy crying out loud. The photographer puts Karrick on a platform and asks him to make a happy face. Karricks makes a great happy face.The photographer asks him to make a mean face, then a scary face and a sad face. Karrick makes all the faces with all the personality he needs to book the job. The photographer asks Karrick to making a crying face; karrick says to him "I'm sorry I don't like that face". The photographer goes through all the other faces again taking pictures of each. He once again asks Karrick to make a real sad crying face. Karrick responds "I'm sorry, I said I can't make that face I don't like it " The photographer says "Okay, great job Karrick" and lifts him up and sets him on the floor. Karrick with a serious face says to the photographer " ummm, when do I get my money?"
We all burst out laughing... I don't think he'll be booking this job.




Karrick on his way to the casting, owning it.









I have been searching for just the right sideboard for my kitchen. After a good 6 months I found it at HOBO




No comments: