©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 18, 2008

New Basement

We again have a finished lower level! Now we need to replace all the furniture that was lost in the flood. A wonderful thing happened to the Mcginty's. Friday I applied online to FEMA for federal funds.Tuesday an inspector came to the house and Thursday morning FEMA wired money into my checking acct. That kind of stuff never happens to us...ever. I think after the New Orleans disaster, FEMA is out to up their image. I will be honest and say it feels really friggin good as a tax paying citizen to get some financial relief from Uncle Sam. FEMA you Rock!






No comments: