©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 5, 2010

Halloween




Halloween a week late, better late than never as they say. Karrick for the 1st time trick or treated off of our block. He usually does a few houses with Tim , comes home and loves to pass out the candy. His 3 buddies stopped by to pick him up and off we went. Karrick made a solid hour +. The remainder of the night Karrick would hide under a pile of leaves in our driveway waiting for the word "marshmallow" at which time he would jump out and scare the day lights out of trick or treaters. We had a fire pit and our deck furniture out front, scary music blaring from the speakers. We had to of passed out 11 bags of candy

This photo totally reminds me of the "Little Rascals" as they take a break on some strangers porch

Walking home from treating Karrick ran into his "Kindergarten girlfriend". She is a totally cutie-pie. Yes, Karrick also has a 1st grade and 2nd grade girlfriend. He is a romeo 

I love that Cal has trick or treated with Josh and Ben for 5 or 6 years now. Yes, I allowed my 11 year old son to dress up as a pimp

I really liked my witch costume...Black velvet hooded cape, black tiny dress, black lacy gloves, black and purple veiled hat and black and purple tye-dyed tights

Tim, Tim Tim....what can I say about my Tim. Well, Tim LOVES Halloween. This year he was a slasher/Karl Childers from Sling Blade. You can't see it in this photo but there are bloody fingers sticking out of Tim's pocket. We went to Borders dressed in full costume and Tim received many strange looks...even for Halloween (I did suggest he leave the real carving knife at home, which he did) 

I wonder if Tim's co-workers at E*Trade have noticed that the day after Halloween Tim always has a shaved head





No comments: