©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 12, 2011

My week minus anything concussion related



 Today Callahan competed in his 1st mathlete at Montini high School. There were 24 schools and 300 kids in grades 6-8. Cal is back row second from left...yes the tallest kid on the team



 Just my sweet baby


 View from my porch...very pretty block


Karrick has been working on his book for 8 months now. It's a pencil drawn continuous story. Since before Halloween he won't write without his cape...sometimes he'll say "where is my pimp hat" which is wrong on every level



Karrick brought his book to school to read to the class (after days of asking his teacher)
I asked what she thought of it and he replied with a big smile
"She said I sure do think outside the box!!"


He is definitely his own person

No comments: