©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 10, 2012

Bad mom award


This is what I found in karrick's backpack this morning. One would think that maybe karrick would have mentioned

 "hey mom my shoes are smashing my toes which make me cry in PE"
OR
" Um, Mom, I can't run in PE because my toes are curled under my foot like an ancient Chinese woman" 
OR
" I have to wear my street gym shoes in PE because my toes go numb with my PE shoes"

scratch that last one because

  IF HE WORE HIS STREET SHOES HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CRYING IN CLASS!

finally, if he is crying in class I probably don't need to check the size...right?

No comments: