©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 29, 2013

My baby is 9


Today Karrick turned 9 years old. To me 9 is so much older then 8 as 8 is still a little boy. Where as 9 is a boy...a boy, my baby is a boy.
Karrick brings so much joy to all of us. He is smart as a whip, funny, quirky and serious all wrapped into that cute little body. 
A pure gift from God.


We sang last night and he opened his gifts. 
On his actual birthday we went to Brookfield Zoo; myself, Karrick and his buddy Nick. The weather was warm and sunny...a perfect way to celebrate his special day.
After the zoo Karrick and I had to be at Columbia College for reheasal at 6pm. He is in a movie and he rehearsed until 10 pm.
Let me tell you he was one tired little boy by then







 Happy Birthday Karrick!!
The joy you bring us is indescribable 


No comments: