©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 7, 2013

Season 2, Episode 3




I am just tickled pink that Karrick's check says "Chicago Fire".  I almost dont want to cash it. It's so exciting for me because of my family's history with CFD. I really hope he doesn't end up on the cutting room floor.

The same casting director called me Wednesday and booked Karrick for Mind Games a new series starting soon. She said she just loves Karrick to death! Made my freaking day!!!

It is so awesome that 6 TV shows are currently filming in Chicago and 2 major movies Divergent and Transformers 4. Gives a lot of work to IL actors

No comments: