©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 11, 2009

Art


I tried unsuccessfully to write about my multiple neck injections and my impending
Radiofrequency Ablation (zapping those nasty nerves in my Cervical spine)
so here is Art


I really enjoyed when fellow bloggers posted their kids art work. No matter where
anyone lives or what kind of school their kids attend
we all pretty much have the same art work.
Made original by our child's creativity


Gotta love the clay...still have 1 more child to add to the collection

A friend of a friend from a different suburb posted their childs Lion
very similar to Karricks


My kids went to every possible preschool

my fave(Montessori and creative movement)




 Waldorf school- little granola out there
for me but great water color art work


Now Karrick at a catholic school we get the religious 
end


1 comment:

Mel said...

Love it Mary! The watercolors are fantastic. I hope you are feeling better...it sounds like your neck has become more complicated...yikes.