©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 2, 2009

New Comp cards



Callahan and Karrick had a photo shoot with
for new head shots. My 3 boys have been exclusive
for over 7 years. This was my boys first time shooting with Nicole
She was excellent and very engaging with Callahan and Karrick.
Nicole clearly enjoys children and photography and made
 my children feel special
Karrick just came to life with many original poses.
I don't care how out going a child is, if they are not comfortable
with the photographer it will show in the prints.
I am just thrilled with the preview shots that were posted on Nicole's blog
and can't wait to see the rest
Thank you Nicole for a wonderful shoot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with Karrick and Callahan! Karrick had the most amazing "poses" ever! He is such a natural! I could use him on future shoots to art direct! Callahan was so focused and has an amazing "editoral look" and did such a great job overall. You guys are awesome!

Mel said...

They all look AMAZING. How fun!