©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 4, 2009

Bowling










With Tim skiing in Colorado and TJ and Callahan
up in Michigan with the Chriske's
Karrick and I bowled and we bowled 
and we bowled



Safari Land Bowling

yeah, I got a strike



Hooray for the wonderful worker at Safari Land
She suggested Buttercup wear a wristband if he was to
play in the Lions Den with Karrick
That about made karrick's day






We even bowled in the driveway

For Karrick's birthday Papa Henry gave him money.
While he was on the phone thanking  "grandpa"
he says
 "thank you for all my money, I am going to buy my own boeing set"
and he did 2 of them to be exact.
 6 pins isn't enough



No comments: