©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARRICK

Karrick is 5
Well really tomorrow, but we celebrated it today
actually it started yesterday at school. He brought his hamster to school, pound cake 
covered in gummi bears and goody bags for his classmates
He got a special button and crown to wear for the day
March was a busy month for us McGintys, in a span of 
3 weeks we celebrated 13 years of marriage.Tim's, 
Callahan's and Karrick's birthday...an endless wait for the 
5 year old

I can't believe my "bonus baby" is 5
(Melissa coined that phrase)
He was a surprise (cosmopolitans by the pool will do that)
I had all kinds of problems during my pregnancy
My OB/GYN said at 7 weeks she never had a successful pregnancy with
such low hcg and progesterone levels
Couldn't find a heart beat
pre term labor at 31 weeks, 5 weeks bed rest
It was just meant to be
Karrick James McGinty was born 2 weeks early at 9 lbs
preemie my ass!
We couldn't image life without him and he has been a delight,
not to mention he has been about the cutest baby/little boy ever
now a big boy of 5!

I couldn't help but put in a ton of pics


Karrick at his Christening 5 weeks old and the last time my mom held or saw him







I think he is done and ready for bed

GOODNIGHT sweet baby



No comments: