©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 11, 2009

Tim's Birthday 3-10-1968

My Tim turned 41 and to celebrate I took the kids shopping at Pier One Imports.
Tim's favorite things are candles
My boys have never been in Pier One before
and like all boys they were "boys"
we did get out of there with all store merchandise intact
Tim made a wonderful dinner while I supplied the desserts



TJ's gift


Cal's Buddha candle for dad
and Karrick gave dad his book
(thank you Oak Park Borders book lady
you hit the nail on the head)

One Anniversary down, one birthday down...3 March birthday's to go
Busy month for the McGinty's


No comments: