©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 15, 2009

A Lovely Weekend



Saturday after Callahan's final basketball game we decided to
spend the day and night at the Holiday Inn in Oak Brook.
If I didn't know better, I would on thought I was at the Drake
It was beautiful
Mahogany and marble throughout and mahogany shelved Sitting room's off the lobby
At the good ole Holiday Inn price
We went shopping, swimming, watched movies and 
even had breakfast for dinner at Denny's




He may have the mind of Mensa, but he eats ice cream like any other normal 9 year old






Friday Night
I watched Jillian Chriskie Friday night while all the Mcginty and Chriskie
boys were at basketball
I love the fact that:
TJ and Jake
Cal and Josh 
Karrick and Jillian
are all the same ages



At one point Karrick and Jillian were playing and
as Karrick gazed at Jillian he says

"I really love your shirt, it's so pretty"

"Do you think it's soft?" asks Jillian

still gazing, karrick caresses Jillian's shirt while
muttering

"Oh, yeeees it's sooooo soooooft"

 

No comments: