©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 12, 2009

There and Here

This is where I thought I be...



This is where I am

So, I get to my 4pm water aerobics class just to find
out the heater was turned off. I seriously considered
getting dressed and hitting the gym.
If the other "blue hairs" can suffer through well dammit
so can I!
I use the term "blue hairs" affectionately
I adore my new found friends.
35 min into my work out my left shoulder blade muscles went into
a seizure of angry muscle spams from the less than tepid water.
As I hobbled to the locker room to submerge myself in the 105 degree
hot tub. I sink below the surface with no regard to the double ear infection
that quite possibly awaits me. As the jets beat on my wounded muscles
I try to stay conscious.

Advil, Vicodin and more menthol topical Anesthetic
then any human should safely apply I make it to work

I should be daydreaming about our tropical Spring Break vacation
instead I sit at my desk seething
I signed off on a 6 figure settlement with SF
6 weeks ago(from my accident to which all neck problems
originated) all I wanted to do was go somewhere warm for Spring Break
But instead I am stuck in this cold weather
waiting on some mentally challenged
BC/BS corporate reimbursement/ subrogation
employee to come up with a figure for me to reimburse bc/bs
It usually takes 1 week and there is a standard procedure
While "Einstein" figures out the rules:
a) my money sits in limbo
b) BC/BS receives no money
and
c)I can't do my part to stimulate
the economy and soothe my body
that has fallen in to disrepair
from the accident that precipitated this whole disaster

Is it any wonder everything is going to Hell in a hand basket?

whooo, I feel better
not as good as if I were on a beach


No comments: