©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 5, 2009

A Day at the Park


I brought Karrick to the K-2 park at PL School.
He will be starting Kindergarten there in
the Fall. Hard to believe it has already been 4 years
since we were the newbies in town
Grade 3-5 have their own park on the other side
It was nice being back, TJ is long gone
and Cal doesn't need his mommy to bring or pick him up from school
To get Karrick use to the idea of switching schools
I rode over on
my bike with Karrick in the trailer.
We met some of his future classmates
Stevie lives on the corner of our block is a week older
than Karrick. They will most likely become best friends
next year. He is the 3rd boy out of 4 kids. Bonnie (his mom)
and I joke about the 3rd child syndrome.

I felt like crap with a wicked headache and at any time
could just drop dead. I'm so in denial that I'm may be sick
I pride myself on being the healthiest person alive.
chronic pain and injuries aside
Tim says I have a metabolism of a race horse therefore nothing
can live in my system long enough




Karrick and I had a game of hopscotch
Been years...

Park continued at home

No comments: