©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 18, 2009

I can't help myself...


As everyone knows, this is my favorite time of year.

BASEBALL!

I pretty much live for baseball
We start now and will go straight thru Oct
TJ plays on 2 teams, in-house and travel

Today TJ had his first practice with his current White Sox team.
Tj and 5 other players from his AAA White Sox team of 12,
moved up to Majors this year. There are 4 other new players to this team
Only 10 players which leaves no room for injury
Our line up looks fierce on paper
only time will tell if that will transfer to the field


Tj's not one to waste time while waiting for his ride
I don't think anyone has longer legs then TJ
well, besides me

No comments: