©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 12, 2012

relaxation

 When life seems a little crazy and Im feeling overwhelmed I like to hope on my bike and ride to the park. I have been watching my Blue Heron that lives at the park for years. This year he seems really big and tired, but still beautiful. I was stalking him. I would get a couple shots and he would fly across the lake which then I would ride to the other side and repeat the process.. This went on for a good hour. His wing flapping sounded like a tarp in the wind
In addition I saw turtles, ducks , geese and many birds. 
I love the beauty and peacefulness the Western Suburbs provide. 



picture below is to show size



No comments: