©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 24, 2009

Another Wisconsin weekend



We headed up to the lake for another
weekend.

My poor TJ has been fighting something for
2 weeks. Friday morning as we were ready to
leave, something just didn't seem right with TJ.
I called the doc and she said bring him right in.

Pneumonia!

He was given a strong antibiotic and an
inhaler. We decided to go up to the lake anyway.

Some R and R in the sun on the lake is as
good as any place to recuperate


This is my art work and I'm kinda proud of it



My poor sick little trooper


TJ did very well, he felt better except for the awful
coughing fits
OR
unless you asked him to do something, then it was

"but mom, I have pneumonia"

For 14 years I have passed this sign and I ask
"how can 1 person do it all?"



Here's my Tim...bringing sexy back
(he's only allowed to wear wife beaters in the back hills of Wis)
Hard to believe we had to forcibly put Karrick in the kayak





We get the morning sun and in the afternoon the other side gets it
So pretty

We had some nice hot sunny weather, we
expected 70's and rain, but
I hear Chicago and Michigan
had the less than perfect temps

I officially feel like I had a summer. We crammed
a whole lotta summer in the 3 weeks
we had after baseball


TJ will make his 1 hour of school tomorrow, he is
still coughing, but that will linger on for a while.

He is also excited to bring Karrick to his 1 hour open
house in his Kindergarten classroom.

I have to work because I took Wed and Thur off to
bring Karrick to his first 2 days of class which are
only 1/2 days. Next week he will go all day

With a blink of an eye TJ is a trusted
teen bringing his little brother to meet his first
elementary school teacher

(and Emma went to sleep away camp)

I swear this was yesterday
TJ-3, Emma -2



1 comment:

Mel said...

Whoa. That is really all I can say. Whoa have they grown.