©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 20, 2009

Happy Birthday TJ!



13 years ago on August 17, 1996 at exactly 7:11 pm
a beautiful baby boy came into this world.
The 1 st boy on both sides after 7 nieces

TJ McGinty 8 lbs 2 oz
He came out smiling and has been smiling ever
since.

An extremely easy baby, that once my
best friend Erin asked me when TJ was 5 months old
"do you think something is wrong with him, he's
always happy"

TJ has always been a very sweet child and very
protective of his brothers. at age 2 when
Cal came into the world, TJ would guard his bassinet
and not let anyone get close.
Today he and Karrick share a special bond that is apparent
through out my blog.

9 months pregnant and all baby

TJ 30 min old

This framed photo has been on TJ's dresser since birth.
My delivery was so easy that the nurses jokes about
me not even breaking a sweat

6 weeks old


TJ in Maui at 9 months old
(Betty and Chris' wedding)

At age 3 TJ went 200 ft up para sailing

I still remember at age 3 TJ's teacher at The Academy of Music and Movement
called me to say an older boy that had some problems
socializing was being removed from the 5 year old class
and put in with the 3 year olds. This shy little boy in tears
walked in and TJ went up to him, put his
arm around the boys shoulders and said
"stay with me, I'll take care of you"


Age 5 he discovered baseball and
has been playing ever since



Today TJ is a sweet, nice and honest
young man. He still wears that infectious smile
that lights up the room.
While he has many friends and a goofy side, he is mature
beyond his years and
prefers the company of adults.


I can't believe you are a teenager, a 5' 7" teenager!
seems like yesterday...

We are so proud of you! Stay sweet and true to yourself
and continue being the nice kid that you are and
always have been.





HAPPY 13 TH BIRTHDAY

Love,
Mom, Dad, Callahan and Karrick