©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 17, 2009

My sweet little boy




While sitting down by the water, Karrick asked me for
a dollar to buy a fish at the marina. I only had a 5 dollar bill
With wide eyes he asks "how many fish can I buy with this?"

This many!



Turns out Karrick wanted to buy these fish so he could release them
back into the lake to find their mommies.

I would have killed to have followed him to the marina
and listen, but going alone is such a rite of passage
that he will remember forever.
What a sweet sweet little boy, empathy
can not be taught.





Childhood: the freedom to fly down a hill






No comments: