©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 17, 2009

Good friends and some extra cash












Tonight I headed back to Beverly to my best friend
Erin's childhood home. Her mother was hosting a
it is a party similar to the Tupperware,
Pampered Chef and jewelry parties of 
yesterday. You bring in all your old gold,
such as broken chains, bracelets, ex boyfriend
or ex-husbands unwanted gifts, even grandpa's
old gold teeth. It is evaluated, rated and
 weighed right in front of you. They then give
your crisp money on the spot. I brought in 
4 old unused pieces and got a $100 bill.
I signed up to host a party in November, so
look for your invite. I will get 10% of the
parties sales. The gold expert turned out to be my
grammar school girlfriend. 




Me with my best friend Erin

OMG, did being in her mom's house bring back some
wonderful memories






Mary Kay the gold expert and my childhood friend






I got my money, I got my money...


What is nice about these parties is, you don't have to buy
any crap and you get to catch up with friends in a party
setting. Any money in these times is welcomed,
especially before the Holidays


No comments: