©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 21, 2009

Take a ride with me



I had this beautiful day off from work. I loaded Bessie
in the van and headed 4.8 miles away to Pepboys.
The van is dying a very slow death, but that's
another blog. What a great day to ride home, I feel like
I am always in the car, so I took the scenic route
through Lombard and snapped away while I was
riding. I used my cell phone and can't believe I didn't crash.



Illinois Prairie Path




cut over to the Western Trail




Here's my exit, Elizabeth street




little steep, rode 2 blocks to Terrence View Park



Riding through the park




around the pond




Can you believe I took these with a cell phone?





to my street of Berkshire
(check out our new street...only one done
1 cop and 2 DuPage Sheriff's on the block...shhhhhhhhhh)




Up to my house. 4.8 miles never seemed so short




I think tonight might be bike riding date night
Maybe a little picnic by the pond watching the sun set?
I forget how pretty my neighborhood is