©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 2, 2009

Walk About




Tim and I have been seeing a husband wife team
of life coaches at the Lighthouse. It's pretty cool.
The homework assignments are really
fun and things we would never think to do on our own.
Such as carrying around a large rock for 4+ months, (me)
to represent the weight of holding onto anger and resentments.
We also get to go on many dates.

The goal is to become the
best person that you are capable of being. When you begin
to shine, the world will shine around you


I am off to a fabulous "Mary" weekend. In 1 hour
I will hit the road to an undisclosed location and spend 3 days
alone, all alone! No kids, alone! No husband, alone :(
The goal of this "walk about" is to rediscover who I am as
a person besides a wife and a mother. I am going to
do things just for me
without any time constraints. The hardest part of this
is I am not allowed to have any contact with Tim or the boys.

Tim will also get to experience his own "walk about" at a later date.
I'm sure my boys will have a great "no girls allowed" weekend
and I will come home refreshed and hopefully a spiritually
stronger person, wife and mother

See ya Sunday!

No comments: