©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 30, 2009

the puppy




I am puppy sitting my boss' 4 mo old Aussie doodle, Moshi.
She is about the cutest thing ever!
but....
I don't remember Patrick being this much work as a puppy,
then I realized my kids were babies when we got him.
That's all I knew "baby proof, puppy proof" same thing.
My home is a baby, puppy mishap in the works.

Lego's, shoes, towels, socks, shoes, books,
candle holders, paper towels and kids feet have all been pulled
out of her mouth. Patrick growled at her, at first. I
then had a vision of handing my boss a leash and
empty collar...

Thank God, that was short lived! Moshi took one
bunny flying leap at Patrick and Patrick has been in hiding since


SHOE? WHAT SHOE? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE
TALKING ABOUT...SHOE?!
crazy ass lady










This is the reason puppies and babies are so cute,
it makes it all okay at the end of the day
aaaawwww

No comments: