©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 3, 2009

ahhhhhhhhh...a day of nothing




I was overjoyed this morning to be able to
ride Karrick to school. It's okay that Callahan
left 10 min before us and walked alone.
I can honestly see where my 100 lb Pink Schwinn
bike might embarrass him.

After dropping Karrick off and riding a few extra blocks,
I came home to peace and quiet. I love days off
during the week when kids are in school. Mr. Pneumonia
was still sleeping, so I putzed around.
TJ was basically banned from school
for a while (by the ER doc)(2nd ER doc, that is)



Karrick and "turtle" ready to go!
I figured I had better toss in a photo
of Karrick wearing his
helmet-which he always does

"Geez, Ma, can we just go now?"

says Karrick through clenched teeth
disguised as a smile



I took the time to
clean "MR. Turtle's" tank. Out of all
our pets (Patrick is a family member, not a pet)
Mr Turtle is my favorite. I just love watching him






No comments: