©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 19, 2009

They're baaaaaaaaack...





Well, actually they never left.

Today Tim decided to tackle our over grown back yard,
hoping that maybe the Hornets somehow magically
disappeared. Just for the record I still itch and have
little scabs from my attack and I swear my ankle
will never go back to its original size

Armed with foam spray and wearing body covering loose
clothing, Tim set out to reclaim our once beautiful yard


He didn't get to far before he encountered not 1, not 2
but 3 underground nests. Two were up against the fences
and the 3rd appeared to be somewhere under the deck
(the 600 sq ft deck that is)
how we are going to get under there is still a mystery


Gotta love the Canon 250mm telephoto lens
they are bold little bastards, I shutter to think how many
are underground

They mock our spray foam attempt to blast them into
extinction.

Time to call in the professionals!




Until then our back yard is closed

No comments: